We are seeking to recruit both part-time (2 days a week) and full-time interns for a period of 3 to 6 months.
• Preparing biographies for the Who is She? Database. http://whoisshe.wmf.org.eg/
• Collecting visual material of women for the Library Archive
• Editing, translating and proofreading documents and materials
• Transcribing oral history interviews for the Archive of Women’s Voices Project
• Assisting WMF staff and board members in various tasks
• A university Degree in the Humanities and Social Sciences
• Proficiency in English (and Arabic for Egyptian and Arab nationals)
• An interest in Gender Studies and women’s rights
If you are interested in applying please send an email with your CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “WMF Internship” in the subject line.